TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL OFFICE’S DESK:
Prof. RAJESWAR RAO GUDE
This is the leading motto of the Training and Placement Facility of KRUPAJAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE. Equipped with trained and expert personnel the facility started functioning in the academic year 2001. The trainers have more than a decade of experience in understanding the training requirements of undergraduate students and designing program to help students attain career success. Started in response to an emergent need the T&P Facility aims to bridge the gap between the requirements of the corporate houses and the skill sets that the students acquire during college.
Our Multi-Module Program Covers following areas:
· Quantitative aptitude
· Reasoning - Analytical, Logical
· Verbal ability - Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading - Comprehension
· Goal setting
· Group Discussion Skills
· HR Interview skills
· Resume preparation & Drafting Job application
· Spoken / Communicative English
· Presentation skills
Broadly Put Training & Placement Cell Functions:
· To invite experts from Industry to lecture on current practices in the industry
· To invite companies to conduct Interviews on the campus.
· To invite industries to set-up Incubation centers on the campus
· To organize periodical Industrial visits for students to get exposure to Industrial environment.
· To arrange for summer Internships for students to get hands on experience
· To guide students wishing to pursue higher studies in India & Abroad.
· To train students in HR skills like Group discussion, Public speaking and facing interviews.
· To promote rational thinking and analytical acumen among the students by conducting training programs.
· To equip non IT branch students with computer competencies.
· To arrange for periodic conduction of mock-tests in General aptitude, Psychometric tests, Group discussion, Interviews and computer science basics.
1, Kousalya Ganga, South Bhubaneswar - 751002